– With more than two decades of experience in the industry, Protect America offers an entirely wireless security system with a free interactive app for your smart phone or tablet.
– Manage your home’s security, automation, energy consumption, and security video feed right in the palm of your hand!
– The wireless equipment is so straightforward you can set it up yourself rather than scheduling (and waiting for) a technician to come to your home.
– Protect America is licensed to operate in all 50 states and three Canadian provinces.
Protect America PROS at a glance:
– FrontPoint Security provides a reliable and streamlined security set-up that’s so simple you can install it yourself.
– The equipment is entirely wireless, and the company provides interactive monitoring to ensure your family’s continued safety.
– FrontPoint is licensed to operate in all fifty states, and they feature one of the nation’s fastest growing brands with GE Security Systems.
FrontPoint PROS at a glance:
– ADT has been in the industry for a mind boggling hundred years, making it the oldest (and the largest) security provider in the nation. When you look at the Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating for ADT, it is impressive to reflect that that flawless level of service reflects the quality of a full century of security service.
– ADT has obviously continued to evolve and adapt its services with the changing times, so you can safely bet the company will continue to do so.
– ADT technician will set up your system, so you don’t have to do a thing!
ADT PROS at a glance:
– Vivint offers security for your home, along with the capability to monitor and manage additional aspects of your home.
– With a cutting edge two-way touch screen control panel that can be downloaded directly to a smart phone or tablet, you will be amazed at the fine control you have over your own home.
– With Vivint you can select from several packages, including home security, energy management, and home automation, or any combination of the three.
Vivint PROS at a glance: