– With more than two decades of experience in the industry, Protect America offers an entirely wireless security system with a free interactive app for your smart phone or tablet.
– Manage your home’s security, automation, energy consumption, and security video feed right in the palm of your hand!
– The wireless equipment is so straightforward you can set it up yourself rather than scheduling (and waiting for) a technician to come to your home.
– Protect America is licensed to operate in all 50 states and three Canadian provinces.
Protect America PROS at a glance:
– FrontPoint Security provides a reliable and streamlined security set-up that’s so simple you can install it yourself.
– The equipment is entirely wireless, and the company provides interactive monitoring to ensure your family’s continued safety.
– FrontPoint is licensed to operate in all fifty states, and they feature one of the nation’s fastest growing brands with GE Security Systems.
FrontPoint PROS at a glance:
– ADT has been in the industry for a mind boggling hundred years, making it the oldest (and the largest) security provider in the nation. When you look at the Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating for ADT, it is impressive to reflect that that flawless level of service reflects the quality of a full century of security service.
– ADT has obviously continued to evolve and adapt its services with the changing times, so you can safely bet the company will continue to do so.
– ADT technician will set up your system, so you don’t have to do a thing!
ADT PROS at a glance:
– Vivint offers security for your home, along with the capability to monitor and manage additional aspects of your home.
– With a cutting edge two-way touch screen control panel that can be downloaded directly to a smart phone or tablet, you will be amazed at the fine control you have over your own home.
– With Vivint you can select from several packages, including home security, energy management, and home automation, or any combination of the three.
Vivint PROS at a glance:
– LifeShield lets you get started without any up-front start-up costs, providing free equipment and skipping the activation fees altogether. Their reliable and streamlined security set-up is so simple you can install it yourself!
– If you prefer not to fuss with DIY installation, you can also opt to invite a technician to handle installation for you.
– There may be no better value for the money than the comprehensive services offered by LifeShield at such a low cost.
LifeShield PROS at a glance:
Lengthy and expensive required contracts, combined with steep installation fees and cancellation penalties, put this company among the more expensive options for home security.
Professional installation of equipment is required.
Customer service generally gets low ratings in user reviews
Xfinity Security is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Smart phone apps enable users to access controls of the home from another location.
Xfinity Home Security is one of the pricier home security systems on the market, but their incentive of discounted rates for existing Comcast customers, combined with the convenience of a single […]Read More
As a relative newcomer in the field of home security, AT&T Digital Life Security enables customers to bundle their phone and wireless bills with their home security costs, making life a little easier.
The security program through AT&T was released in 2012 in Dallas and Atlanta, and is now available in several major cities around the country.
With two packages (attractively labeled “Smart” and “Simple”), AT&T has wisely kept their service plans streamlined and uncomplicated.
The Better Business Bureau currently gives AT&T Digital Life a rating of A+.
Home automation is a strongly […]