Devconhomesecurity Annual Scholarship
A $2,500.00 Devconhomesecurity Scholarship
2019 Scholarship application are now open until August 15th 2019.
Thank you for applying and good luck to all applicants!
Devconhomesecurity is an exclusive online portal into the world of home security. Our experts perform unbiased and trusted research as well as write news about today’s top home security systems. DevconHomeSecurity.com is helping consumers to find the best product which can cover all their requirements.
Devconhomesecurity.com, is pleased to announce an Annual $2,500.00 scholarship for the benefit of an undergraduate or a graduate student.
This annual scholarship was created for students who are interested in the study of online marketing, hence students currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications might have the greatest interest for this scholarship.
Education is the best investment anyone can make; however, the costs can often cause un-necessary financial strain.
This $2,500.00 scholarship will be awarded to a new applicant annually and must be used towards the cost of your education.
An essay submission is required and the winner will be chosen based on the best submission, judged by our experts.
For full details, including eligibility and terms see below.
Scholarship Amount: $2,500.00 each year
Deadline to Apply: August 15th
Winner Announced: September 15th
Winner Notified: October 1st
Full Payment: October 15th
Qualifications for Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years’ old
- Applicant must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
To be considered for devconhomesecurity.com annual scholarship, please do the following:
- Write a ~1,000-word essay that answers the following two questions:
- Online marketing (online reviews) benefits for home/personal security and well-being.
- Benefits of technology advancements for home/personal security and well-being in the next 10 years
- Submit your essay in a word document along with a picture of you (as attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- Use the following filename format for your word doc essay and photo:
- Full name and school
- Ex: John_Smith_SFSU
- Applicant must include full name, address, email, and phone number.
- There are no other methods for submitting the application. Incomplete submissions will be automatically disqualified.
- Please note there is no cost or charge to apply for this scholarship.
Examples for the essay can be found at:
Winner notified: October 1st of each year, via email.
Terms and Conditions:
- Devconhomesecurity Scholarship award will be paid directly to the student with an .edu e-mail or other school dedicated e-mail (will need to provide proof if school does not have own email) OR directly to the school if so required by the educational institution.
- The funds from this scholarship are to be used solely for tuition, books, supplies and any additional fees required for students’ course work.
- Entries containing plagiarized material or off-topic content will result in disqualification.
- Once submitted, your entry will become property of devconhomesecurity.com and can be used by devconhomesecurity.com for any purpose.
- Only one entry per student permitted.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and GPA qualifications must be confirmed by the winners’ educational institute.
- If the winner does not meet the stated requirements, the award will then be given to the next eligible runner up.
For questions, email email@example.com
2018 Scholarhip results:
We had total of 142 applications and the winner of Devconhomesecurity annual scholarship for 2018 is:
Name: Richard Davis
Institute: Indiana University
Richard will be notified by October 1st 2018
2017 Scholarhip results:
We had total of 127 applications and we have a winner of our Devconhomesecurity annual scholarship for 2017:
Name: Cynthia Galloway
Institute: University of Akron
Cynthia will be notified by October 1st 2017